Credit Fix - Seattle, WA
A long credit history has a positive impact on your overall credit. Having a large number of accounts in good standing with zero balances is a plus, not a negative, when attempting to implement your credit fix. Your credit score is calculated by a number of factors such as payment history, amount of time you have had credit, the amount you owe and much more. Here are some tips for you on credit fix options and proven best practices:
- Do not open multiple new accounts just to show a credit history.
- Late payments count against you. Don't miss payments on bills or loans.
- Don't overdraw your bank account. You can damage your credit record and will be charged fees.
- You are responsible for your financial accounts. Don't let other people use your bank account, credit card, debit card or ATM card.
- Always close out or transfer all accounts (gas, water, telephone, electric, cable) before you move.
- Remember to account for recurring bills on your credit card, such as subscriptions or club dues.
Credit Fix Experts
If you have have any credit fix related questions, you can call us or use the short contact form below. We're your Seattle, WA credit fix experts, here to answer your questions, discuss your situation, and develop a customized credit repair plan that you can succeed with!
Top 5 Tips To Help You Take Control Of Your Credit
We’re here to help! We want you to have our Top 5 Tips To Help You Take Control Of Your Credit and Build a Credit Score You Can Be Proud Of for free. If you need to repair your credit, restore your credit, or improve your credit score – at least grab these 5 free tips! No matter what your situation is, or what the circumstances are – we are here to help! To prove it, we want to give you our best tips on how to start rebuilding your credit and improving your score right now. Go here to grab our TOP 5 tips and download the PDF. It’s your’s to keep!
The only thing you have to lose is your bad credit!
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and tell us what you need, and how we can help you. The only thing you have to loose is your bad credit!